You are the potter I am the clay Mold me and make me This is what I pray

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

6 days and counting....




I'm down to six days until I go back to work. :( I have to go to Ashland, Kentucky to the Fifth Third banking center for a week beginning on the 27th. I want to try and enjoy this week as much as I can because I'm certain I won't have many days off once this all gets started. I haven't had a chance to do much this week though. Yesterday, I went to get the mail and to Kroger to pick up a few groceries and was back in the house for the remainder of the day. Today, I haven't left. I watched Twilight again so I could compare and contrast the differences in the book. I hadn't read the book before I watched the movie the first time. Obviously, the book is much better.

American Idol is on tonight. I love cuddling up to my wife and watching it. We always have our favorite and usually our picks are the same. Danny Gokey is our pick this year. We do like Adam Lambert, but he's a little too gay for us. Allison is my second favorite. She seems so natural. I know she will make it to the final 3.


Amanda and I signed up for softball at church. We thought there may be a coed but there wasn't so we have different schedules. Amanda already knows that her first game is this Friday, but I haven't heard anything yet. She keeps trying to back out on me, but I told her it would be good for her. I think once she goes to the first game she will love it and want to play. I am excited to play as well. I hope the coach calls me soon. I'm sure I won't be the best out there, but I hope that I can at least compete. I'm so out of shape right now it's sad.

Amanda and I have been trying to work out a little since I've been out of work. We did an abs video yesterday and I can hardly stretch out my stomach today. It hurts everytime I stand. I lifted a little while she did the wii fit and the tread mill. I've also been stretching out my back daily because it's been sore.

It's time for my love to come home now. I am going to update twitter, which I am addicted to, and then it's time for dinner and the AI tonight. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is my middle name?

Followers

About Me

My photo
Charleston, WV, United States
I believe in Jesus Christ. I am married to my best friend, Amanda. I am an open book.