You are the potter I am the clay Mold me and make me This is what I pray

Friday, June 5, 2009

Here We GO!

I've not posted in a while and I am excited to be typing a few thoughts this evening. There is something peaceful about being able to write down what I'm thinking and what's going on in my life. My life has changed a lot in the past 45 days. I've jumped right in to working at the bank and though my hours are so much better than Beneficial, they are also much more hectic and I love it. I feel like I've worked 60 hours a week by the time Friday at 6:00pm rolls around. I am learning so much new and interesting information and I want to learn it all as fast as I can. Every customer that comes in the door has their own personal situation and I love being there "banker" and helping with their needs. It's nice to be able to offer products that customers want and love. I know our customers at Beneficial needed what we offered, but they sure didn't love them.

The other major even in my life right now is that Amanda and I plan on making an offer on our first home tomorrow. We have waited so long and we are finally ready to take the plunge. I am petrified of being a home owner and of course very apprehensive on taking on a larger payment and not having the landlord to call anytime I want, but that won't stop us from doing it anyway. I'll write more about the house and the area after we "hopefully" get to purchase it. It's nice working in the office next to the mortgage loan officer so I can pester him everyday until our loan is finished.

I better go. Amanda has already passed out and I have to work tomorrow from 9-12.
Hopefully, I'll be able to get on here more often and write things, but with work, Amanda's softball games, and all of Carlie's and Katie's different activities going on it's hard to do much of anything else. Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is my middle name?

Followers

About Me

My photo
Charleston, WV, United States
I believe in Jesus Christ. I am married to my best friend, Amanda. I am an open book.