You are the potter I am the clay Mold me and make me This is what I pray

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Another day of unemployment

I applied to the Transition to Teaching program today. I hope everything goes well with it. Everyone say a prayer for me. I haven't heard anything from Chase yet and this is day 5. The recruiter said it would take a week, but who knows. If I get into Transition to Teaching, I could possibly be in a school next year, but if I don't I may have to go back to school full time for 3 to 4 semesters. I really don't want to have to go through all that again, but I guess I have to do what I have to do. I know I'll be making less money than I have been accustomed to, but the hours will be better and teaching will be extremely rewarding. I am ready for the next step in my life.

It's time to get dinner on the table. I think I am going with turkey and mashed potatoes today. I still have dishes to do and the bed to make though. I should have had this done already, but I can't ever seem to get off the computer, especially since I purchased the new IMac. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is my middle name?

Followers

About Me

My photo
Charleston, WV, United States
I believe in Jesus Christ. I am married to my best friend, Amanda. I am an open book.